Now Hiring for SlimJim.Me Locksmith
Interested in a career as a locksmith professional? Contact us today!
Job Positions Available
SlimJim.Me Locksmiths is a family-owned company maintaining the vehicle, commercial, and household locksets and security systems in your community for over 5 years and we are always on the lookout for knowledgeable technicians and locksmiths to join our team.
FULL-SERVICE LOCKSMITH (Full Time Position)
If you’re, presently, a locksmith, or want to become one, and are interested in full-time employment with one of the area’s best locksmith companies, we are interested in meeting you! Our company has a fantastic reputation among businesses, drivers, and property owners.
As a full-service locksmith, you’re accountable for scheduled and emergency jobs regarding re-keying, installing, repairing, and replacing household locks, commercial locks and security systems, and automotive locks. In addition you will be responsible for replying to inquiries for duplication of car keys, lockouts of all kinds, laser car key cutting, and car key transponder programming. Remember that because this is a full-time job, you’ll be expected to be on call for several hours.
Besides the skill sets already stated, you need to be educated and familiar with:
- taking apart a lock and putting it back together
- making spare keys with key cutting equipment
- replacing locks
- ignition repair and replacement
- repairing and putting in high-tech locks such as keyless entry systems, biometric locks, and electronic deadbolts
- unlocking car doors and trunks
- lock rekey
- setting up commercial security systems such as master key systems and video surveillance using the needed equipment and tools
- household, commercial, and automotive lock work
We are able to provide training for applicants who are focused and able to learn! People who pass our training program can subsequently enter all areas of service that we offer, and have the chance to start a lucrative and satisfying vocation!
Standard Conditions at Work
- ability to work in tense environments and maintain your calm
- ability to lift heavy objects
- working in all weather conditions, rain or shine, ice or snow
- being on-call 24 hours a day, 6 days a week
- heavy-duty uniforms supplied
If you are certain that you are able to complete all of the tasks mentioned above, be sure you hold the subsequent skills too before applying:
- high school diploma or GED
- US citizen, Green Card holder, or valid work visa
- 5+ years experience as a locksmith is preferred, but not required
- dependable car or van out of which to work
- terrific communication skills (this means being well-mannered and courteous)
- valid Texas driver’s license with a clean driving record
Compensation is commission based, according to working experience and salesmanship.
If you think that you satisfy every one of these prerequisites, then we hope to hear from you! Remember to submit your resume and three references to email@example.com. You can also call us at (888) 889-0893.
* Pros on Call is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, religion, color, race, gender, or age.
** Proficient applicants are required to go through a police record check and drug tests before being employed by Pros on Call.